Re: Packaging

On Mon, Jun 12, 2000 at 03:50:12PM +0200 , Ron Rademaker wrote:
> I'm trying to make a debian package for the first time, everything is
> going alright, but lintian still gives 1 error, I don't know what to do
> with, I guess it's not really a problem, but I want to make sure, here's
> the error:
>
> E: libsafe: no-shlibs-control-file usr/lib/libsafe.so.1.3

just as it says. You're missing shlibs file. Look at packaging-manual 12.1
or another library package or ask on debian-mentors@

				Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz

* Joy sees a potato running down the street and shouting "I'm late! I'm late!" ;))