Re: gnomba heads-up

thanks :) a whole version or two ahead of the official potato one! i
suppose thats because of the freeze, and its in woody now. the only
problem is i'm getting a "connection denied" output from it, and i can't
see any shares, but i can't tell whats wrong because the debug info isn't
putting out enough info... where do i post these sorts of bugs?

i'll just email Timshel about it I guess...

thanks again!
Paul