Re: A practical question regarding the proposed GR

On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 05:02:57PM +0200, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:

>    the Debian archives and public resources.  I just don't see how
>    having a "contrib" network prevents a user from using reportbug or
>    something similar and report a bug against a package that is not
>    distributed by us.  Ok, that might be happening now (utah-glx comes

There's currently no automated mechanism for figuring out which BTS
the report needs to be directed at and some of the automated reporting
tools (well, bug at any rate) don't have any support for multiple BTSs.
I suspect the Debian BTS might still get a fair number of reports for
non-free packages.

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/