Re: Debugging Mouse Protocol?

On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 01:03:35PM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> I tried that, that caused other problems.
>
> I've given up on -R, and it now seems to work.

I should add:

I got gpm to work with "-R ps2", but it had the problem of mangled
behavior under X.  With -Rps2, X would fail entirely.  [In both cases,
with /dev/gpmdata as the mouse "device".]

I don't know what this was about, and I had to reboot my machine after
letting gpm touch the mouse (after getting rid of -R entirely) to get
things working properly.

--
Raul