On 07 Jun 2000 18:40:15 -0500, you wrote:
>DEBIAN DOES NOT INCLUDE NON-FREE SOFTWARE NOW.
>
>HOW CAN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT REMOVING IT FROM THE FTP SITE?
>
>Do you have a problem comprehending the concept of sources.list?

Do you have a problem seeing that losing the ability of reporting
non-free bugs via the BTS will be a loss for the users? Debian isn't
for developers only.

>Debian has always been about supporting Free Software.  I am concerned
>about people like you moving towards proprietary software.

Debian _is_ supporting Free Software. You don't support Free Software
by throwing non-free out, thus leaving people without an SSL-capable
web browser.

Without non-free, Debian degenerates to a freak-only distribution,
people will laugh at us. And it won't do Free Software any favor since
everybody will turn to commercially maintained distributions.

Greetings
Marc