Unidentified subject!

June 9, 2000

FROM: TAIYO INTERNTIONAL, P.O.Box: 2035, Sialkot - PAKISTAN
PHONE: Office 0432-582384: Res 0432-261742: Fax 0432-263777

Messers: BADGES

Dear Sirs:

Today I had the opportunity to visit your web site and viewed the coloured
photo of the badge which your organisation is producing.

As my introduction, I have worked for 30 years as General Manager in a
local firm engaged in the manufacture and export of handmade embroidered
badges. During my tenure in that firm, I have worked for two famous firms
of Japan engaged in the import of hand embroidered bullion badges. Can
quote reference if desired.

Now I have set up my own organisation under the captioned title for the
manufacturing and export of handmade embroidered badges, crest, emblems,
pennant, banners etc.

The badges shown in the your web site are very easy to make. My skilled
workers can make it easily. There is no problem at all.

PRICE: I can offer you these badges, embroidered with artificial gold and
silver bullion wires @ US$ 3.00 P/PC (-/+).

MODE OF SHIPMENT: Generally, the badges are sent through Courier
Service. The courier service take the responsibility to deliver the badges at
the door steps of the importer.

COURIER CHARGES: As under:-

...... in case of 100 pcs - courier charges are born by the importer
...... in case of 101 to 200 pcs - courier charges are shared equally
                                               by the importer & exporter
...... in case of more than 200 pcs - total courier charges to be born by us.

SAMPLES: If you permit me, I can send you the samples for your examination
and physical inspection. If so, then please send the sketch/design of the
badge THR INTERNET with detailed colour instructions. Upon receipt of any
such instructions, I will proceed accordingly. So waiting with interest to
listen
from you.

RANGE OF EMBROIDERY: Apart from the above, please note that we can
embroider the badge of any club, school, organisation, Police  or Defence.
Also can do embroidery direct on cloth and shoe uppers.

As I have got the burning desire to work with your organisation, it is,
therefore,
hoped tha you will accede to my request and favour me with an opportunity
to serve you.

Waiting anxiously.

B RGDS
Mohammad Munir