Re: Plan 9 is Open Sourced

On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 12:53:53AM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 06:47:15AM +0300, Juhapekka Tolvanen (on debian-legal):
> > http://www.bell-labs.com/news/2000/june/7/2.html
> >
> > Here is its licence:
> >
> > http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9dist/license.html
>
> :)
>
> Who wants to do a plan9 port of debian?

I realize you were joking, but Plan 9 is non-POSIX, even non-ANSI C,
enough to make a Debian port to Plan 9 an exercise in futility.
It has crossed my mind to make a Debian like distribution for Plan 9,
but I really don't have the time for my current projects. I wonder if
SPI would support it, though . . .

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http/ftp: x8b4e53cd.dhcp.okstate.edu