Re: Idea: Debian Developer Information Center

Le Mon, Mar 27, 2000 at 11:51:19AM +0200, Robert Bihlmeyer écrivait:
> Hmm, /usr/share/keyrings/debian-keyring.gpg lists 278 identities,
> while the Maintainer fields in my available file lists 543 separate
> values.

$ gpg --no-default-keyring --keyring /usr/share/keyrings/debian-keyring.pgp --list-key | sort | uniq | wc -l
   1211
$ gpg --no-default-keyring --keyring /usr/share/keyrings/debian-keyring.pgp --list-key | grep pub | wc -l
    528

[ I used the pgp keyring ... and thoses number are still not significant
since one may have several keys (PGP and GPG) ]

When I said identities I meant the name + email that can be different for
the same guy...

Anyway, if the number doesn't match exactly it may be because we have
already several dozen of future Debian developers that are sponsored.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CD Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd