Re: Idea: Debian Developer Information Center

Le Sun, Mar 26, 2000 at 06:02:43PM -0700, Randolph Chung écrivait:
> Hi Raphael,

Hi,

> easy to add. Jason would be the person to do this (add a field to the db).
> The web interface can easily be changed to update/view this info.

That's what I thought. :)

> the problem with this is that many maintainers have packages registered
> under different forms of their email address, so this is actually more
> difficult to do. You will probably need to do something with the pgp/gpg sig
> on the .dsc files. again, this is something i've looked at in the past, but
> at that time i was asked to hold off until the bug system has been overhauled.

Yes I know, I should probably extract all the "identities" from a single
PGP/GPG key and look for all those adresses in the Packages file. Or
something like that.

> Wouldn't this just be a link to the mail archive for that mailing list?

yes, probably.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/