Re: RBL report..

On Sun, 26 Mar 2000, Joseph Carter wrote:

> ORBS has a tendancy to not take the time to make sure their messages go to
> the right places and then they are very slow to take sites off the list
> after problems are fixed.

afaik, ORBS sends to postmaster@domain. What other right place could there
be?

And taking people off the list is automatic. Fix it, enter the IP in their
form, it gets re-cehcekd and taken off the list. Works like a charm.

> ie, to them making sure spam never happens is more important than what
> damage they cause in hte process.  I rate them in with the DUL.

If people configured their servers correctly, they'd never get on the
list. ;-) Also, ORBS allows for I think 3-5 days warning in advance, which
is sufficient to fix a server.

Nils

--
 "Kif, if there's one thing I don't need it's your 'I don't think that's
  wise' attitude."