ITP Twig

Hello,

I'm not sure about this, but I think there's no web frontend for mail in
Debian, so I am going to try to package twig.
I have not seen any entry for this app in WNPP, but if anyone really wants
this package, I have no problem giving it away.

Taken from fm's description,

TWIG is a web-based IMAP client written with PHP3. Its features include
IMAP E-mail, contact management, scheduling, Usenet
newsgroups, todo manager, and bookmark management. Any piece of
information can be shared with other users on the system using
TWIG's built-in groupware functionality. TWIG is written and implemented
completely with the PHP programming language. The
author's intention is that it becomes a simple, cross-platform, fast, and
browser-independent way to access or share almost any kind of
information, without the complexity or costs of other intranet/groupware
packages.

It's licensed under the GPL.

Thanks,

Jordi

--
Jordi Mallach Pérez || jordi@pusa.informat.uv.es   || Rediscovering Freedom,
ka Oskuro in RL-MUD || jordi@sindominio.net        || Using Debian GNU/Linux

http://sindominio.net  GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/917A225E
telnet pusa.uv.es 23   73ED 4244 FD43 5886 20AC  2644 2584 94BA 917A 225E