Re: 5 days till Bug Horizon

On Fri, Mar 24, 2000 at 11:24:23PM +0000, Alan Clucas wrote:
> Ok then... I won't do anything.
>
> Better subscribe to debian-qa as well then. One day I'll find something
> useful to do :(

You're quite welcome to go through the netbase bugs, and send in patches.
I've got a major redesign of a fundamental interface that needs doing [0],
some obscure bugs that need fixing, and some manpages that need writing
and/or fixing...

It's not hard to find something to do if you're willing to look, and you're
not too picky...

Cheers,
aj

[0] update-inetd needs a rewrite. It also needs to remain more or less
    compatible. It also needs to end up being very tidy and flexible.
    I'll end up working on this eventually, if no one else does, but if
    someone else it first...

I don't speak for anyone save myself. GPG encrypted mail preferred.

 ``The thing is: trying to be too generic is EVIL. It's stupid, it
        results in slower code, and it results in more bugs.''
                                        -- Linus Torvalds