Re: 5 days till Bug Horizon

On Wed, Mar 22, 2000 at 08:43:08AM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:
> > > Package: cvs (debian/main).
> > > Maintainer: Tom Lees <tom@debian.org>
> > >   59543 cvs: cvs-makerepos does not exist
> >
> > Isn't this just "cvs init"?
>
> I think this is supposed to be a script that creates the repos that you
> listed in the configuration (debconf). Doesn't appear to eexitist even in
> the source.

It does exist, but I forgot to include it in the package in 1.10.7-4.
I'll remove references to it from the documentation for now.

> > >   59909 cvs: cvs segfaults when commiting a dir

This seems to be unreproducable and there has been no response from the
submitter so I'm going to downgrade this to "normal".

--
Tom <tom@debian.org>

Nasrudin called at a large house to collect for charity.  The servant said
"My master is out."  Nasrudin replied, "Tell your master that next time he
goes out, he should not leave his face at the window.  Someone might steal it."