Re: ITP: eog

On Mon, Mar 20, 2000 at 12:12:45AM -0600, Adam Heath wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, Dan Nguyen wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I will be packaging eog (Eye of Gnome).
> >
> > Package: eog
> >   Gnome is the "GNU Network Object Model Enviroment"
> >   .
> >   The Eye of Gnome, an image viewer program.  It is meant to be a fast
> >   and functional image viewer as well as an image cataloging program.
>
> Bzzt.  Not a description.

Yes... sorry.  That's what I get for working late... Here's try 2.

  eog or the Eye of Gnome is a graphics viewer for GNOME which uses
  the gdk-pixbuf library.  It can deal with large images, and zoom and
  scroll with constant memory usage.   The goal is a standard graphics
  viewer for future releases of Gnome.

--
       Dan Nguyen          | It is with true love as it is with ghosts;
    nguyend7@msu.edu       | everyone talks of it, but few have seen it.