Re: Single architecture on -announce lists

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000, Bob Hilliard wrote:

>      As I recall, the consensus was that, after slink was released,
> these lists would be split by architecture, and anyone interested in
> more than one architecture could subscribe to as many lists as
> required.  I am sure that the overwhelming majority would subscribe to
> only one list.

AOL!

Currently i've subscribed to devel-changes on another mail account which
only serves for sorting out the relevant (at least for me) parts.  These
are sorted out using procmail (which is not supported by my usual mail
server) and are forwarded this way to my usual mail account, dropping the
rest (IMHO the major part) into the bit bucket.

>      What happened to this idea?

I guess nobody volunteered to split the lists and actually do it.

                              Cheers, P. *8^)
--
   --------- Paul Seelig <pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de> -----------
   --------------- http://www.uni-mainz.de/~pseelig -----------------