From: "T.E.Dickey" <dickey@clark.net>
Subject: Re: http://cgi.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=59191
To: gecko@benham.net (Darren O. Benham" <gecko@benham.net>)
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 100 16:41:38 -0500 (EST)

> You sent me a whole stack of email comments about filed bugs.. that has
> nothing to do with the system itself...

the comment about the system was in reply to your comment that the email
comments were not appropriate.  (but the web interface really does lack
a way to respond; I happen to be the upstream maintainer for those programs,
and the interface doesn't provide me a way to respond other than by saving
the text to a file, cutting & pasting the address - nor do I see a regular
practice of forwarding those reports upstream...).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
dickey@clark.net

----- End forwarded message -----