Re: I don't want to use xterm, why am I forced to use it any way?

On Thu, Feb 17, 2000 at 12:42:35PM -0500, Jacob Kuntz wrote:
> > Edit /etc/menu-methods/menu.h to use rxvt or whatever.
>
> that won't anything. netscape will still start xterm for telnet sessions,
> and so will 'run in terminal' from gnome.

If you hadn't read the quote you cut, you would have seen that I answered
the question how to change the X terminal emulator invoked <quote>from a
window manager menu that I let debian update</>.

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name