Re: Mailx

On Fri, Feb 11, 2000 at 12:13:01PM -0000, Ricardo Borges wrote:
> Hello again,
>

> In my studies over mailx source code I found some thing about a file called
> .mailrc. Anyone know if in this file I am able to configure the mail
> directory and mail file names???
>

> I will be glad to receive any help!!!

This is clearly explained in the mailx(1) manpage. You have a global mailrc
in /etc/mail.rc. Copy that to your homedir, tweak it and you are done. The
list of options is in the manpage as well.

Jordi

      /   Rediscovering Freedom, Using Debian GNU/Linux    \
     |   Jordi Mallach Pérez || jordi@pusa.informat.uv.es   |
     |    Oskuro in RL-MUD   || jordi@sindominio.net        |
     |               http://sindominio.net                  |
     \           telnet pusa.informat.uv.es 23              /