STL Containers

Have the STL containers been changed recently?  I just
updated Debian to the latest frozen (which I notice involved
an update from Glibc 2.1.2 to Glibc 2.1.3.

Now a C++ program that used to compile properly does not.
It looks like some binary-tree templates may have changed,
but I haven't had a chance to look into it much.

Does anyone know offhand whether we had some recent updates
to libstdc++-dev or similar that might have changed these
template definitions?

Thanks,

-Brent