fsv package

Hi,

	i did a deb binary package for Daniel Richard's fsv
(see http://fox.mit.edu/skunk/soft/fsv/)
I'd used dh_make and debhelper script (new version)
But i don't know if it's all right so i need some one who say to me
and to Richard if package's ok ... or at least replay with yes if
the followed procedure is right:

Followed procedure to make deb package (using dh_make and debhelper
script)

(on source root)
* Call dh_make  (no parameter: it ask me for it, i choice single here)
(cd debian)
* Fill control fields: section, description and name (how can i set
name?
  ... i've tried to set on env USER, DEBNAME ... )
* change menu.ex (install fsv on Games/Toys) and call it menu
* change copyright (is LGPLed so i put a reference
/usr/share/common-licenses/LGPL)
* change dirs (usr/sbin not needed)
* change docs
* change rules (add a configure option and make command, and removed
call for
  dh_installmanpages)
(on source root)
* debian/rules
* debian/rules install
* check if it's all right on debian/tmp ... it seems, ok
* debian/rules binary
* if (it_is_all_right==1) be_happy() else have_dinner();

The binary package and used rules are on
http://www.cli.di.unipi.it/~cruciani/Package/

Please: cc to skunk@mit.edu Daniel Richard

Thanx

Ecchhwww!