Re: /usr/local

On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 09:20:20PM -0700, Alan Post wrote:

> hmm...  looking at the gs package, it seems to have a slight disagreement with
> policy:
>
> dpgk -L gs
>
> [...]
> /usr/local
> /usr/local/lib

Yep, my fault. Got a bug report on it a few hours after the upload ;)

gs (5.10-8) frozen unstable; urgency=low

  * Only a simple change to close a bugreport: The package contained a
    directory in /usr/local in violation with policy. Sorry for this,
    the directories are now created by the postinst (closes: #56396).

 -- Torsten Landschoff <torsten@debian.org>  Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:52:17 +0100

This should already be in frozen.

Sorry again

    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member