Re: [POSSIBLE GRAVE SECURITY HOLD]

No, the issue is irrelevant for me because not only do I run zero
slink machines, but I run zero slink machines in hostile
environments.  I used to run Debian machines in such environments, and
at the time was fully up-to-date with these issues.  Your ad hominem
attack, while interesting, is useless.