Re: [POSSIBLE GRAVE SECURITY HOLD]

On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 11:10:17AM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> Thierry Laronde <thierry.laronde@polynum.com> writes:
>[..]
> >
> > Let me remind... I have read that somewhere... Perhaps you can tell :
> >
> > "WE WON'T HIDE PROBLEMS"
>
> I'm sorry, is there a problem somehwere?

That's very curious. In your mail, you have answered to all the paragraphs,
execpt one that you have... hided (the one about the /etc/shutdown.allow).

As someone pointed, this was easy to address, and I don't see why this is
controversial.

So now, I'm looking at my debian, and I wonder. What else do they hide ?
--
website : http://www.polynum.com