Re: [POSSIBLE GRAVE SECURITY HOLD]
- To: John Goerzen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Pierre Beyssac <email@example.com>, Ruud de Rooij <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Joseph Carter <email@example.com>, Martijn van Oosterhout <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Samuel Tardieu <email@example.com>, Adam Di Carlo <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Huneycutt, Doug" <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [POSSIBLE GRAVE SECURITY HOLD]
- From: Thierry Laronde <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 18:22:35 +0100
- Message-id: <20000202182235.A893@polynum.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>; from John Goerzen on Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 11:10:17AM -0600
- References: <email@example.com> <389823E6.37B56639@cupid.suninternet.com> <20000202045337.A10828@debian.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20000202145212.S99806@enst.fr> <email@example.com> <20000202180320.A772@polynum.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 11:10:17AM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> Thierry Laronde <email@example.com> writes:
> > Let me remind... I have read that somewhere... Perhaps you can tell :
> > "WE WON'T HIDE PROBLEMS"
> I'm sorry, is there a problem somehwere?
That's very curious. In your mail, you have answered to all the paragraphs,
execpt one that you have... hided (the one about the /etc/shutdown.allow).
As someone pointed, this was easy to address, and I don't see why this is
So now, I'm looking at my debian, and I wonder. What else do they hide ?
website : http://www.polynum.com