Re: Neat gtk/gdk-imlib pain

On Mon, Mar 01, 1999 at 07:21:55PM -0800, Adam Klein wrote:
> The problem with this sort of setup is that packages in unstable will never
> have a wide test.

The same motivation that gets me to scp things from Incoming on master.
:-)

> How do we know when to move them into usable?

Probably when the maintainers and users who are ass bananas crazy for a group
of packages agree that they are basically functioning together. Not "release
quality" mind you, but in a usable sort of state.

Ean Schuessler                                             As above
Novare International Inc.                                  so below
--- Some or all of the above signature may be a joke