Re: Sponsoring new maintianers, and package uploads

This is documented in <http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/sponsor/> :

check it again and upload the package to Incoming if it's ok. For recompiling, assuming you are "Happy  Sponsor <nice@foo.bar>", use dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -m'Happy Sponsor <nice@foo.bar>'. Then, you can simply dupload.