Too few people working on Debian

On Wed, Nov 10, 1999 at 08:30:33PM -0200, Cesar Eduardo Barros wrote:
=20
> I think we could get an external QA group to go through all the bugs and
> send patches to the maintainers. But this will only work if they stop bei=
ng
> lazy and work on their packages.

Subscribe do debian-qa, submit the patches to the bug tracking system=20
and tell the list. We will take care of the upload - this will even
work if the maintainer is inactive.

Please stop complaining there are to few people working on Debian - you
are one of the people how can change that...

cu
    Torsten (Debian QA Committee Member)