ITP: minivend

Minivend is a web fornt-end ordering system (a shopping cart if you
will) that I'm installing for someone so I figured I'd package it for
Debian at the same time.

The one question I have is about the section that minivend belongs in.
I could place it in web but generally that has programs that act as
content clients/servers rather than complete applications.

Would there be any support for a business or commerce section within
Debian?  How does one bring about the existance of a new section?

--
Stephen

"So if she weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood."... "And
therefore?"... "A witch!"