Re: HELP: apt = E: Internal Error, Could not perform immediate configuraton ...

Same thing happened here.  apt quit because some script broke (which is
semi-normal).  I fixed the problem, but then apt-get -y -f
dselect-upgrade, which always used to work, gives that precise error.  The
package that broke was yiff-server, if that matters (probably doesn't).

Anyone?

--
"I already have all the latest software."
     -- Laura Winslow, "Family Matters"

Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@cheerful.com

Advertising Policy: http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/spamoff.htm
GnuPG Public Key:   http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/gpgkey.asc
     Fingerprint:   0535 F7CF FF5F 8547 E5A5 695E 4456 FB6C BC39 A4B0