SMP procps package for Potato

Hi guys,

Attached is a patch which should apply cleanly to procps 1:2.0.3-5 to provide
some SMP display capabilities (per-cpu usage and process-CPU assignment).

The process-CPU is somewhat broken I think, doesn't really matter to me, I
don't use it.

Of course, I wouldn't expect this to go into the dist, but I thought it might
be useful to others with SMP systems.  Instructions are simple:

Download the 'procps_2.0.3.orig.tar.gz' source (or use apt), download the
latest Debian patch 'procps_2.0.3-5.diff.gz'.  Apply the Debian patch, apply
the attached patch, build as normal ('./debian/rules binary' or whatever).
Your mileage may vary in all aspects of this, it's simply a little merger and
port of Shozo Uehara's patch for procps 2.0.2 (see
http://queenbee.fhcrc.org/~warnes/procps/)

I'm not on this list (nor am I a developer), so please Cc any comments/replies
to me as well.

Thanks,

--
Jamie Fifield