Re: No y2k safe stable ---> Debian will suffer...

In article <Pine.LNX.3.96.991108133912.24364A-100000@gateway.targonia.com> you wrote:
> There isn't a problem with Y2k for all but (3-5?) packages.  There may be
> problems around 2032, but nothing that is a problem in the near term.  Aside
> from Nethack, what packages have Year 2000 problems?

There's a minor but worth-fixing Y2K problem in INN 2.2.1 (not yet uploaded for
Debian) that is going to cause a 2.3 release in the next couple of weeks, with
a few other bug fixes thrown in.  I haven't tried to audit the 1.7.2 packages
(though they are generally thought to be Y2K-ok), but given the issue found
in 2.2.1, I personally plan to be running 2.3 before the end of December...

Bdale