Re: Bugs in apache & libapache-mod-perl - can they be upgraded?

On Mon, Nov 08, 1999 at 07:38:22PM +0000, Jules Bean wrote:
> > It seems to be well-known in the mod-perl mailing list that there is a
> > problem (across distributions) with dynamically loaded mod-perl; many
> > people are advised to statically link it into apache.
>
> Someone (DHD?) has prepared a static apache-perl package.

Yeah, I made some for local use because the memory leak on SIGHUP problem
was driving me insane.  (apache still segfaults sometimes though, but I
think this is a result of separate problems with POSIX.pm which I'm using in
some modules).  If you want them they are at
http://elgin.plcom.on.ca/debian/dists/unstable/main/

Dan Jacobowitz (libapache-mod-perl maintainer) is preparing some official
ones that will go into potato soon.

--
make: *** No rule to make target `binary-argh'.  Stop.