Re: FREEZE RESCHEDULED

On this issue, couldn't re release Debian 2.2 for PowerPC after x86?  We
shouldn't need to hold back the release of any one platform because another
isn't ready yet.  This WOULD cause some confusion, but there have been major lib
differences between platforms before.  From what I remember, the Sparc dist was
up at glibc 2.0 well before x86 was.

							Dave Bristel