Re: Adopting libgd-perl, now using PNG instead of GIF

On Sat, Nov 06, 1999 at 06:13:45PM -0500, David Huggins-Daines wrote:

> I'm adopting the libgd-perl package.
>
> The new version of this package uses PNG instead of GIF.  It is possible
> that this will break your packages.

Could you provide some possibility to support GIF also? I need GIFs here
in university since some clients have really old browsers (Mosaic for example)
and I do not have access to those machines, so I can't upgrade them...

Perhaps have uncompressed GIF support to the main package?

Thanks
    Torsten