Re: Netstd changes?

On Sat, Nov 06, 1999 at 09:38:33PM +0000, Julian Gilbey wrote:

> Still?  Please everyone, if you're going to do this, mail all the
> maintainers of such packages *before* you do it.  That's what was done

I'm sure I've said more than once on this forum about my intention to
split netstd for potato.  It's just that this (and the development of
potato) has taken such a long time most have probably forgotten.

Anyway, in your case, the bug really is in your package.  No matter what
I did for netstd, you should not have depended on it since you seem to be
using ncftp.