XBlast-2.6.1

Dear Friends

I packed a new version of the famous XBlast (2.6.1). I talked to Luis
Gonzalez, the current maintainer of xblast and he told me, that he currently
has no time looking at my work and uploading it (I can't do it myself, I'm
not a debian developer). He encouraged me to ask here if someone is willing
to have a look at the package and upload it (it's lintian clean).

best regards
 Michael Vogt

--
GPG Fingerprint = EA 71 B2 96 45 97 4D 8B 34 3E  82 1E 96 24 83 E1 56 62 C7 34