RE: Release-critical Bugreport for November 5, 1999

Hi!

On 05-Nov-99 BugScan reporter wrote:

> Package: xfmail (non-free)
> Maintainer: Sean E. Perry <shaleh@debian.org>
> [REMOVE] Compiles, but just doesn't work with current xforms.
> Maintainer doesn't want to fix it, as it is non-free.
>   48313  xfmail: Crash after editing a mail (libforms problem?)

I want to take over xfmail and keep it in Debian.
I will compile it with libforms0.88-dev as XFMail runs
stable with that version. The question is: Will libforms0.88
be part of potato? Right now it is and more than just
XFMail depend on it.

Do I have to send mail to anyone beside bugscan@debian.org
to get this [REMOVE] tag removed?

     thanks,