gif2png package?

Hi all,

The gif2png package is currently at upstream version 0.99.  AFAIK the upstream
version 2.0.0 has been available for a while.

I have packaged gif2png v2.0.0 myself, and would like to see it uploaded to
potato before the freeze.  I contacted the maintainer (John Goerzen) by email
a few days ago, but haven't got a reply.

Just curious if I should consider doing an NMU of this myself?

Regards,

Chris

            Linux, because I'd like to *get there* today
Reply with subject 'request key' for GPG public key.  KeyID 0xB4E24219