Re: Intention to Donate troll-ftpd 1.25

On Sun, 31 Oct 1999, David Welton wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 01, 1999 at 03:55:24AM +0100, trek-star@trek.eu.org wrote:
> > i'm not a package manteiner, so i want donate troll-ftpd debianized
> > by me to someone :) the license is free, the ftp server is small and
> > secure.  the actual package can downloaded at
> > http://www.trek.eu.org/devel/troll-ftpd.html
>
> > i think that is very useful b'case it is small(less than 100k),
> > secure(never execute an external prog) and virtual-hosts.

> After having had some dealings with this person on openprojects, I
> would recommend a thorough examination of the package he (I'm assuming
> it's a he - there is no name anywhere) is 'donating' to the project.

i think that there are no relevance on my personals opinions on you and
yours opinions on me (for the second time on a public channel) for
testing, use or mantaining a package.

> It should be easy to diff the orig.tar.gz with one from troll, and
> then look through the Debian diff.

many users are downloaded it and some debian developer have test it.. but
i haven't received no response.
well if anyone is interested mail me at the address in the package and not
in this (i don't read this more i think for some time)
bye

3		http://www.trek.eu.org/
k		PGPKey: 7016731A57D4A69B 1A8EE5E90EF2608E (since 1995)