Re: Intent package mule2 and custom-mule (Important for emacs (lisp) package maintainers)

In message "Re: Intent package mule2 and custom-mule (Important for emacs (lisp) package maintainers)"
    on 99/10/21, Takuo KITAME <kitame@northeye.org> writes:

> Well, in neer future, I will work for merge or mule4.deb if it needed.
> But I'm going to upload mule2 for Debian at onece.
> If work for merge or mule4.deb will done and if emacs19 removed from Debian
> it will time to remove also mule2, I think.
>
> One more an advantage of emacs19 and mule2 is smaller install-size.

Have you asked the maintainer of emacs19 to merge your
patch?  Is the forking unavoidable?

--
Takao KAWAMURA