Re: Guessing the date style from the timezone for postgresql postinst

At 20:58 -0300 1999-09-18, Nicolás Lichtmaier wrote:
Well.. the libc maintainers don't want to add the locale for my country for
no reason, even if it is included in the package as source.

I use a target in the glibc makefiles to generate the locales, if it doesn't generate the one for your country, there's nothing I can do about it.
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                    Debian GNU/Linux Developer
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                 <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>