Re: Strategy: DNS server in main for potato?

On Sep 06, Michael Stone wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 05, 1999 at 09:39:41PM -0500, Chris Lawrence wrote:
> > 1. Use DENTS (http://www.dents.org/); however, it may not make the
> >    November freeze date.  And it's not BIND (which everyone who
> >    is/should be setting up a DNS server "knows".)
>
> Is anyone packaging this yet?

I think one of the main developers is part of Debian, and there's a
debian/ directory in the CVS sources.  It'd be nice to see it (the CVS
version) uploaded into experimental, at least.

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence         |            Visit my home page!            |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>    |      http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/      |
|    Amiga A4000 604e/233Mhz    |    Are you tired of politics as usual?    |
|     with Linux/APUS 2.2.8     |             http://www.lp.org/            |