Re: infomagic

At 15:06 -0700 1999-08-03, Joey Hess wrote:
Joseph Carter wrote:
If you cannot use the rescue disk to rescue the system because of the
difference in libc's, there's a problem ....

Then we've always had a problem. Have you actually tried to run some program
on your system using the libc on the boot disks? It doesn't work in most
cases because that is a stripped down libc.

We won't have that problem with potato, the stripped down libc won't work :(.
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                    Debian GNU/Linux Developer
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                 <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>