value of LANG

Hello all,

This is not a critical question but a question from my curiosity.

I am a Japanese and usually set LANG=ja_JP.ujis for Japanese
environment.

And I wonder what is a standard value of LANG for Chinese and
Korean.

Also for American it is standard not to set LANG, LANG=en,
en_US, en_US.iso8859-1 or something else ?

For European, say Germany, LANG=de, de_DE, de_DE.iso8859-1
or something else and where can I find the information on these ?

Thanks in advance,		1999.7.14

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>