Re: Debian /bin/login and heimdal kerberos

Previously Brian May wrote:
> (Sorry about the cross post - however I believe my post to be relevant
> to all the addresses mentioned above... Please prune To: field
> as appropriate.)

I wonder if what you did can also be implemented using a PAM module?
That seems to fix most of the problems you mentioned here, since it
moves the responsiblity for these tasks from login to the different PAM

It would also mean the code can be used in much more places then just

E-Mail: wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl