Re: ITP: libmpeg-mp3info-perl

I already ITP'd this.  My new maintainer application has not yet been
processed or I'd have uploaded it.  btw, I'm just doing Depends: libc6,
perl5 (I suppose I could eliminate the libc6.)  Any reason to do
${perl:Depends} instead of this?

Oh, and FYI, Chris is going to be releasing a new upstream soon (although
it will probably be delayed a bit because he was just featured in a
Slashdot story.  Having you email Slashdotted is probably both un-fun and
counterproductive.)  The next version will depend on data-dumper.