Request for package: pbm2ppa

Hello all,

I maintain easypr package, which is a printing tool for novice
users with nice GUI, for Debian JP and recently pointed out by
a user of Debian JP that easypr uses pbm2ppa in some case.

I searched the information about pbm2ppa and found the following:

- It can be found in http://www.httptech.com/ppa/software.html
- License: This software is being released under the GNU General Public
  License.
- This program allows the use of GDI (Winows only) printers with Linux.
  The program pbm2ppa is actually a converter between the two formats
  pbm (an output format from ghostscript) and the format understood by
  the HP printers 720, 820 and 1000.

If someone is interested in pbm2ppa then I wish someone will maintain
pbm2ppa package for Debian.

Thanks in advance,		1999.6.28

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>