All the netscape problems to go away?

I saw this on freshmeat, I wonder, does this mean the netscape problems have
been solved? Would be good if it did.

   Netscape Communicator 4.61
   Frederic L. W. Meunier - June 15th 1999, 07:25 EST

   Netscape Communicator is the all-in-one web browser and communications
   suite that makes it easy to send Internet email, read newsgroups,
   create web pages, and browse the World Wide Web.

   Changes: See the ChangeLog.

   Notes: The glibc2 based distribution is now on the Supported
   directory. The source tree has also been reorganized. For example,
   look in /pub/communicator/english/4.61/unix/ for Communicator 4.61.

--
I consume, therefore I am