"Improve your CHARGEBACK RATIO now !!!".

ONE PHONE CALL will save your business.
1-800-514-2525

o  Is your chargeback ratio high?
o  Do you have problems with your merchant account because of a
high
   chargeback ratio?
We understand the difficulty of being an online merchant.
Processing sales
by credit cards on the Internet lure chargebacks. Some merchants
invest
millions of dollars as they strive to meet the challenges of
managing
chargebacks. Thousands of merchant accounts are terminated due to
high
chargebacks every month.
We are here to help your company to reduce the chargeback ratio.
WE CAN HELP!!!
Let us know if you are interested.
Call now 1-800-514-2525 and find out how we can improve the
chargeback
ratio of your company.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Presented to you by NetCharge Inc.
13567 NW Cornell Rd. #346
Portland, Oregon 97229

Thank you,
Customer Service
InternetCharge <http://www.internetcharge.com>

If this e-mail was an inconvenience to you we appologize. We are
a Member of National Organization of Internet Commerce. To have
your name added to the universal remove list please go to
remove@noic.org and the name will be added and distributed to all
of our members.