Re: KDE debs

Quoting Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>:

> I don't think Stephan Kulow is still actively maintaining them.  Someone
> else is keeping them functional at least.  They don't work with potato
> quite right at the moment.  =/

It looks like he is.  on ftp.kde.org there are 1.1.1 kde deb's there as of a
couple days ago with his name on them. (or do you mean someone else is building
them with his name on them;?)

I have also been working on kde debs built on glibc2.1 (along with qt1.44 built
on glibc2.1)

Ivan E. Moore II                                      Rev. Krusty
http://snowcrash.tdyc.com                        rkrusty@tdyc.com
GPG KeyID=0E1A75E3
GPG Fingerprint=3291 F65F 01C9 A4EC DD46 C6AB FBBC D7FF 0E1A 75E3