Re: GYVE - draw editor for designers

On Fri, Apr 16, 1999 at 11:17:23AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Martin Schulze wrote:
>
> I wonder if/when/who will package this application.
> ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/unix/gtkbuffet/apps/gyve/
>
> GYVE version 0.2.6 is now available.
> This is the first public release on the net.

The GYVE is very interesting, but last time I tryied to build it
I had LOT of problems with the GNUstep packages included in debian.
Maybe with 0.5.5 the situiation smoothed a little bit, I don't know.

P.S. what's the status of the gnustep-make package? still produce
non-versioned sonames? (I have some patches but the non-debian
gnustep maintainers refused them...)

--
Federico Di Gregorio                    {Friend of Penguins}
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                    fog@debian.org